• Protect from direct sunlight and direct heat.
• To remove stickiness or light soil wipe with a damp cloth.
• Protect from water and other liquids, such as alcohol, food or
• Never leave a damp cloth sitting on the varnished surface.
• Avoid dragging beacuse it's will weakens the joints.
• Avoid pen impressions on your wooden furniture by having a pad
underneath your sheet of paper when you write.
• Avoid chemical detergents and cleaners damage wood finishing so
steer clear of them.
• Regular cleaning with a dry, soft, lint free cloth does the job
• Cleaning with a soft cloth removes dust, smudges as well as giving
a soft shine to the wood surface.
• Vacuuming with a brush attachment, but regular cleaning with a
dry, soft, lint free cloth does the job better.
• To remove stickiness or light soil wipe with a damp cloth and
follow up by rubbing with a dry cloth immediately.
To protect wooden furniture, apply a coat of paste wax. You don’t need
to do this very often. While applying wax helps protect from moisture
and dust, never do this more than once a year to prevent wax buildup.
Clean as above. Persistent stains may require treatment by a